|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (77 days ago)|
- Unique one bedroom property with great entertaining space
- Excellent location in the middle of Victoria Park Village
- Situated within an outstanding warehouse conversion
- Stunning second reception room, currently used as playroom
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bedroom with ample storage space and wood floors
- Spacious and stylish bathroom with black slate tiles
- Arranged over two floors and well presented throughout
Full descriptionSHORT LET. Unique one bedroom warehouse conversion offering open-plan living space with contemporary features throughout located in the middle of fantastic Victoria Park Village.
This is a stunning and unique one bedroomed warehouse conversion set on a quiet residential cul-de-sac moments from the delightful Victoria Park Village with a bunch of cafes, bars, restaurants and a park itself.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 996980. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Hackney.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.