|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 October 2016 (549 days ago)|
- Two bedroom second (top) floor apartment
- Spacious reception with dining area
- Kitchen/diner with appliances
- Two double bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Residents parking
- AVAILABLE NOW
AVAILABLE NOW. A top floor FURNISHED two bedroom apartment being well located for the Queen Elizabeth Hospital and the University of Birmingham. The property is accessed by communal staircase and the apartment comprises: reception hallway, lounge/diner, refitted kitchen with appliances, two double bedrooms and bathroom with shower. The property also benefits from double glazing, central heating and residents parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56000353.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6113116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Amber Court Lettings, Selly Oak.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.