|Added on Rightmove:||28 July 2016 (452 days ago)|
- Bright two bedroom first floor flat
- Private entrance at street level
- Separate kitchen
- Benefits from a separate study
- Period conversion
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
SHORT LET. Recently refurbished, this well proportioned two bedroom, one study flat benefits from a private entrance at ground level and a master bedroom with an en suite shower room.
Close to the open space of West Ham Park while local amenities can be found on Green Street. The shops, bars and restaurants in Westfield are also easily reached.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 997249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.