|Added on Rightmove:||08 September 2016 (649 days ago)|
- Stunning duplex apartment in iconic building
- Gorgeous large open plan living with wood floors
- Impressive period features & high ceilings
- Balcony & access to large communal garden
- 2373 sq ft / 220.5 sq m
Stunning split level apartment with impressive open plan living space including fantastic breakfast bar, high ceilings, period pillars and triple aspect French windows overlooking the Common. This impressive property measures 2373 sq ft / 220.5 sq m, has three double bedrooms, three bathrooms (2 en suite), big wide sweeping staircases and access to the large communal garden. Unfurnished. Available now.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56012767.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 97949. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cluttons, Clapham - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.