|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (527 days ago)|
- Three double bedroomed terraced house
- Separate reception and dining rooms
- Contemporary kitchen
- Private garden
- Great location off St. Alban's Road
- Easy access to High Barnet tube station
- Close to all local amenities
- Offered unfurnished
- Available NOW
This rare and beautiful three bedroomed end of terrace property is available for rent and is offered unfurnished. Please call now to avoid disappointment. The property benefits from being recently refurbished throughout, has a separate living room and dinning room, good size garden and is in the catchment for good primary schools. Within easy access to High Barnet tube station (Northern Line).
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P119909. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward - Lettings, Finchley .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.