|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (340 days ago)|
- Quality Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Newly Fitted & Well Equipped Kitchen
- Shower Room/W.C
- Converted Loft (To Utilise As Required)
- Off Road Parking For 3-4 Cars/Rear
- Garden Close To Bus/Train Services, Beach & Stray
- A 'Must View' Home
- Available Now Unfurnished
- No Cats Or Dogs, Smokers Or DSS
- Bond £650
We are delighted to offer to the rental market a superb Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow having been extensively up-graded to a particularly high standard.
Features include gas central heating (combination boiler), upvc double glazing, lounge with attractive fire surround and quality electric stove, newly fitted kitchen with a host of appliances (built-in electric oven with slide under door, hob, integrated freezer, integrated refrigerator, washing machine & concealed extractor hood) and shower room/w.c. Accessed from the hallway via a folding ladder, is a generous sized loft room that can be utilised as required.
To assist efficiency, the Landlord has recently had a smart meter installed, insulation is by Kingspan and lighting is LED.
Situated to the east of the town off Walnut Grove, this cul-de-sac is highly favoured and offers convenient access to good schooling, local shopping facilities, bus/train services, the beach, stray and lovely coastal walks.
Available now on an unfurnished basis. No smokers or DSS. Bond £650.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56028037.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RED160497_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Redcar.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.