|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||09 September 2016 (409 days ago)|
- Styled by top interior designers
- Stunning shared penthouse social space
- No tenant fees
- Transparent contracts
- Heating, water and electricity included
- 45Mbps building-wide WiFi included
- Panoramic views of London
- 24-hour residents' team
- Responsive maintenance
- 1-minute walk to Archway Underground station
Vantage Point is an iconic London landmark in Islington that features 118 stunning apartments for rent, ample shared social spaces and a spectacular panoramic view of London. Essential Living’s architects and interior designers have created uniquely-designed, fully-furnished apartments with a strong emphasis on quality and style – from spacious suites to stylish 1- and 2-bed apartments.
Vantage Point’s unique 16th and 17th floor penthouse has been converted into a range of shared social spaces free for all residents to enjoy, including a luxurious lounge area filled with designer furniture and large screens, a stylish dining room available for private hire, an activity room with exercise mats and free weights, a games room with pool table and games consoles, and a spacious rooftop garden terrace with a barbecue, wood-fired pizza oven and outstanding views.
The development is situated in a well-connected location on top of Archway Tube station in Zone 2, giving residents access to the bustling borough of Islington as well as a short 15-minute commute to the West End on the Northern Line.
Vantage Point also comes equipped with its very own 24-hour residents’ team, who are on-hand to help with any issue – whether big or small.
Vantage Point is located next to Archway Underground station. Travel Times: 14 minutes to Oxford Circus / 18 minutes to Bank / 33 minutes to Canary Wharf
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P22786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Spaces, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.