Retail Property (high street) to rent133 Commercial Road, London, E1
Removed 4,759 sq. ft. | £120,000 pa| £10,000 pcm
- 4,759 sq ft (442 sq m)
- Ground Floor 2,165 sq ft
- Basement 2,594 sq ft
- Total 4,759 sq ft
- This prominent, double fronted shop is situated within a mixed retail/wholesale parade
- The property has good floor to ceiling height and is divided into open plan floor areas on the ground floor and basement
- The current use is A1 and would suit a variety of retail and showroom occupiers
- The property is located in the heart of Whitechapel on Commercial Road (A13), between the junctions with New Road and Myrdle Street
- Traditionally the home of the wholesale clothing sector, Whitechapel now benefits from a more diverse occupier mix with both mainstream and independent retailers increasing their presence in the area
- Occupiers in close proximity include Barclays Tesco, McDonalds, Subway and Holiday Inn
- The Royal London Hospital and Watney Market are both also within easy walking distance as well as a number of other hotels, schools and student housing blocks
- Commercial Road (A13) is one of the major road routes connecting East London to the City and Canary Wharf
- Numerous bus routes also serve Commercial Road
- Shadwell (DLR and Overground lines) and Whitechapel (District, Hammersmith & City and Overground lines, plus Crossrail from 2018) stations are within 5 minutes walk from the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-56038375.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd Limited, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.