Retail Property (high street) to rent97 Roman Road, London, E2
Removed 180 sq. ft. | £9,000 pa| £750 pcm
- 180 sq ft (16 sq m)
- Set within an established local retail parade, this retail unit is ideal for a variety of local retail uses
- The premises is located prominently on Roman Road, close to the junction with Globe Road, close to Museum Gardens and the V&A Museum of Childhood
- Queen Mary University is located in the area, therefore a high density of students live in and around Roman Road
- The closest tube link is Bethnal Green and Stepney Green is also within walking distance
- Local occupiers include the Co-operative (food), The Larder, Paradise Cycles and The Store Coffee and a divers range of local retail occupiers
- This area of Bethnal Green continues to see an increase of diverse local occupiers
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-56038411.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by STIRLING ACKROYD LIMITED, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.