Retail Property (high street) to rent97 Roman Road, London, E2
£9,000 pa (£750 pcm)
180 sq. ft.
- 180 sq ft (16 sq m)
- A1 Retail Premises to Let
- Set within an established local retail parade, this retail unit is ideal for a variety of local retail uses
- The premises is located prominently on Roman Road, close to the junction with Globe Road, close to Museum Gardens and the V&A Museum of Childhood
- Queen Mary University is located in the area, therefore a high density of students live in and around Roman Road
- The closest tube link is Bethnal Green and Stepney Green is also within walking distance
- Local occupiers include the Co-operative (food), The Larder, Paradise Cycles and The Store Coffee and a divers range of local retail occupiers
- This area of Bethnal Green continues to see an increase of diverse local occupiers
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-56038411.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd Limited, Stirling Ackroyd.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.