|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2016 (579 days ago)|
- Available 8th September 2017
- £95pppw / £2,470pcm
- 6 Double Bedrooms
- Three Storey Semi Detached House
- Ten/Eleven or Twelve Month Tenancy Available
- Two Bathrooms
- Off Street Parking For Multiple Cars
- Large Private Rear Yard / Garden
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
Brunton Residential are pleased to offer to the rental market this 6 double bedroom Semi-Detached House, located on Osborne Road, Jesmond. The property is a 2 minute walk from West Jesmond Metro station and is also a short walk from the amenities of Acorn Road and the nightlife of Osborne Road.
Internally the property is spacious and well presented, laid out over 3 floors briefly comprising: entrance hall, lounge, recently fitted dining kitchen, 6 double bedrooms and a bathroom with shower over bath, additional shower room and separate ground floor WC. Externally the property has a good sized private rear yard / garden and off street parking for multiple cars is available to the front of the house. Additional benefits include gas central heating and double glazing.
The property is available from 8th September 2017 to groups of 6 students or professionals sharing, rooms are £95 each per week. Viewing highly recommended. DSS, pets and smoking not accepted,
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102207000414. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brunton Residential, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.