Retail Property (high street) to rent1 Childwall Priory Road, Liverpool, Merseyside, L16
Removed 1,326 sq. ft. | £23,000 pa| £1,917 pcm
- 1,326 sq ft (123 sq m)
- Two Storey Commercial Premises
- Extremely Prominent Location
- Total Ground Floor Area Approx 123.2 sq.m (1,326 sq.ft)
- Total First Floor Area Approx 73.3 sq.m (789 sq.ft)
- Large Rear Enclosed Yard
For Sale/May Let
The premises comprises of a two storey mid terraced commercial building which was most recently used for the purposes of a bank. The interior of the premises comprises of a mixture of open plan and partitioned rooms to the ground and first floor together with storage accommodation to the basement. The premises also benefits from a large rear enclosed yard area which can be accessed via the rear service alleyway.
Net Internal Area- 123.2 sq.m (1,326 sq.ft)
Net Internal Area- 73.3 sq.m (789 sq.ft)
The premises are held freehold and will be sold with vacant possession. Offers invited in the region of £295,000.
The whole premises are available To Let by way of a new Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a minimum term of three years at a rent of £23,000 per annum.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-56040421.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4314LH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SK Real Estate , Liverpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.