|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 October 2016 (211 days ago)|
- Breath-taking fully detached house with gravel driveway
- Two impressive reception room, both with large bay-windows
- Amazing open-plan kitchen/dining room and adjoining utility
- Generous master bedroom with en suite and dressing area
- Four further excellent bedrooms, two also with en suites
- Gorgeous lawned garden with patio area and mature borders
- Under floor heating and integrated music system throughout
Full descriptionLONG LET. Boasting an incredible refurbishment throughout, this stunning five bedroom detached house offering generous living space with a fabulous kitchen opening onto a wonderful garden, situated moments from Wimbledon Village.
Situated close to the local amenities of Wimbledon Park and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of Wimbledon town centre, the property offers motorists easy access to the A3 road links to central London and the South.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 997402. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wimbledon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.