|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 September 2016 (569 days ago)|
- Three/ Four bedroom Detached House
- Two/ Three Reception Rooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Short walk to amenities/schools
- Driveway Parking & Garage
- Council Tax Band F
- Flexible Furnishings
- Available Now
This newly extended three/ four bedroom detached house is situated in the centre of Iver Village and just a short walk to a wide range of schools, shops and transport links into Uxbridge and Slough.
The down stairs offers a front facing lounge, a rear dining room, the rear has also been extended from the garage to create another bedroom or reception room with a fully tiled modern bathroom, complete with walk in shower cubical, sink and W.C. Lastly on the ground floor is the kitchen which has ample storage, gas hobs and fan oven, Washing Machine, Fridge Freezer and access to the garden.
Upstairs there is three double bedrooms, two of which have built or fitted wardrobes, which are all fully carpeted. Lastly there is a bathroom which is fully tiled with a shower above bath, heated towel rail, sink and W.C.
Property ref: 121_1740_4204132
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56045977.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4204132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakwood Estates, Richings Park.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.