|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 February 2017 (258 days ago)|
- One double bedroom
- First floor
- Walking distance to town and station
- Fully furnished
- Available now
This first floor apartment is conveniently situated for both the town centre and the mainline railway station (direct to Paddington 25 mins.) The building is a converted early 20th century house, with a turreted corner feature. The apartment is sited in this turret which gives the lounge a very pleasant and unusual bay aspect.
The lounge is bright with an oak laminate in keeping with the age of the property, along with the furnishings. There is also a gas fire to complete the homely feel.
The bedroom has an en-suite bathroom, with modern white wares and half tiled to a natural effect, with a shaver point, cushioned lino flooring, and radiator.
There is separate utility room in the basement providing a washing machine
Along with gas central heating, communal gardens and allocated parking, this is great mix of comfort and convenience
Delightful first floor apartment situated in ideal location for the town centre and station. Modern open plan kitchenette, living/dining room with feature curved stained glass window provide bright and airy reception space, large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and bay stained glass window with recently re fitted en suite shower room. Presented furnished and is available now viewing recommended!
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56071543.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4465C4325. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt - Lettings, Maidenhead Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.