|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 November 2016 (351 days ago)|
- DETACHED HOUSE
- POPULAR VILLAGE WITH GOOD AMENITIES
- GOOD ACCESS ONTO THE A1
- LOUNGE OPEN TO DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- TWO BATHROOMS
- ATTRACTIVE ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- DRIVEWAY FOR TWO CARS
- SINGLE GARAGE
A THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE LOCATED IN A QUIET CUL-DE-SAC IN THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF COLLINGHAM CLOSE BY TO THE LOCAL PRIMARY SCHOOL. The village has good local amenities, is within easy reach of Wetherby and has good access to the A1, Leeds and Harrogate. The property is UNFURNISHED and briefly comprises: Entrance hall, wc, lounge with gas fire, dining area, kitchen with cooker, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. To the first floor: Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room, a further double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a single bedroom and family bathroom. The property also benefits from an single garage with dryer, gas central heating, double glazing and attractive gardens to the front and rear.
DEPOSIT: £1,375 Energy Efficiency Rating: D
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2221590. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Wetherby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.