|Added on Rightmove:||15 September 2016 (527 days ago)|
- Spacious 25th floor apartment in the newly completed One The Elephant development
- Two double bedrooms
- Immaculately furnished throughout
- Stylish en-suite and guest bathroom
- Private terrace with stunning views overlooking London.
- 24 Hour Concierge Service
- Fantastic location within short walking distance of transport links and local amentities
A brand new, beautifully presented, two double bedroom apartment with a large private terrace, on the twenty fifth floor of this newly completed development. The views from this apartment are breath taking. One the Elephant is a superbly located scheme, minutes from the underground. Finished to an extremely high standard, this bright and spacious (894 sq ft) apartment comes with a fabulous, fully fitted open-plan kitchen, bathroom and an engineered wooden floor. Residents enjoy the services of a twenty-four-hour concierge and have the use of a delightful communal reading garden. Offered furnished and available now.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56097214.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7066205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Circa London, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.