|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 February 2017 (432 days ago)|
- Wonderful two bedroom third floor flat
- Situated within a period building with lift and porter
- Spacious interior with modern fittings and fixtures
- Reception room with dining area
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Superb bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Fabulous bathroom
- Close to amenities and transport links
SHORT LET. Situated within a beautiful period building with lift and porter services, this stylish one bedroom flat offers a high standard finish, bright and airy rooms and well proportioned living space throughout.
The flat is situated on Collingham Road, close to a wealth of shops and amenities in both Earls Court and South Kensington. The nearest underground stations are Gloucester Road and Earls Court which is close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 998030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earls Court.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.