|Added on Rightmove:||15 September 2016 (403 days ago)|
- 2 bedroom first floor apartment
- Modern kitchen & bathroom
- Allocated parking, gas c/heating
- Neutral decor throughout
- Energy Rating B
Located within close proximity of Spalding Town Centre this first floor apartment with allocated parking benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms.
A well presented first floor apartment located within close proximity to Spalding Town Centre with views over the River Welland. The apartment benefits from a modern kitchen/diner with built in oven and hob, a modern bathroom, lounge, two bedrooms and bathroom.
Further benefit include allocated parking
The accommodation comprises:
Entrance hall: Fitted carpets and neutral walls
Lounge: Fitted carpets and neutral walls and tv point
Kitchen: Vinyl flooring, neutral walls with tiled splashbacks, fitted base and wall units with built in hob and electric oven and undercounter fridge
Bathroom: Vinyl flooring, neutral walls with tiled splashbacks, wash hand basin, wc and bath with a shower over and built in storage cupboard
Bedroom one: Fitted carpets and neutral walls
Bedroom two: Fitted carpet and neutral walls
Outside: Allocated parking space
Initial 12 months fixed term
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P2366E1802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Partnership Lettings, Stamford Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.