|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (567 days ago)|
- Entrance hall
- Sitting room with working fire place
- Kitchen / dining area
- Utility room, W/C
- Study / bedroom 3
- Master bedroom with en-suite, dressing room and fitted cupboard
- Bedroom 2 with fitted cupboard
- Family bathroom
- Sunken terrace area and mature garden with far reaching views
- Outdoor storage space
An architecturally designed 2/3 bedroom property in the grounds of the main house with far reaching views over surrounding countryside. Perfect as a full time or weekend home. Fees apply.
This former stable block has been architecturally designed and converted to provide light and spacious accommodation.The ground floor has attractive flexible accommodation with light entrance hall providing views across to the garden, a large double aspect sitting room with working fire and from the descending stairway, there is the spacious and light dining area and kitchen with bi-fold French windows onto the terrace area and garden. The kitchen is well fitted withan Aga, electric hob and ample storage; utility room; WC and a study /bedroom 3 with fitted cupboard.
The stairs from the entrance hall lead to the master bedroom with en-suite, dressing room, fitted cupboard and views over the local countryside; family bathroom; bedroom two with fitted cupboards and views over the main house gardens.
To the rear of the property there is a sunken terrace leading onto the garden which is attractively laid out with a lawned area, herbaceous boarder, mature shrubs and trees and far reaching views over the local countryside.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56115145.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5487477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Country House Company, Hampshire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.