3 bedroom semi-detached house to rentRearie Close, Newmachar, AB21
£775 pcm| £179 pw
|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (344 days ago)|
- Semi Detached Dwellinghouse
- Easy commuting to Dyce and Bridge of Don
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Well Proportioned Lounge & Dining Rm
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Council tax band D
- EPC Rating; D
- Landlord Reg No: 254749/110/06441
Situated in a quiet residential cul-de-sac in the popular commuter village of Newmachar, this well presented Three Bedroom Detached Dwellinghouse is offered for lease on an unfurnished basis. The accommodation spanning two floors has electric heating, double glazing and a spacious garden to the rear and driveway allowing parking for two cars. The well proportioned lounge overlooks the front of the property by way of a large picture window and provides access to the good sized dining area which is on semi open plan with the kitchen. Overlooking the rear garden, the good sized kitchen has been fitted with a wide range of modern units and appliances. On the upper floor, there are three bright and airy bedrooms and the bathroom has been fitted with a three piece white suite and shower over the bath. Outside, there are gardens to the front and rear of the property and a driveway provides ample parking facilities for several cars. 254749/110/06441
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference REARIEC5. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stonehouse Lettings, Ellon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.