Retail Property (high street) for saleCoventry Road, Sheldon, Birmingham, B26
£195,000 pcm (£45,000 pw)
836 sq. ft.
- 836 sq ft (77 sq m)
- 2174 Coventry Road Sheldon Birmingham
- The property is prominently situated on the northern side of Coventry Road (A45) close to the traffic light controlled junction with Sheaf Lane/Hobs Moat Road in the Sheldon district of Birmingham.
- A self contained ground floor retail unit which extends to provide sales area and rear staff room. To the rear of the property is ancillary storage space together with WCs. Outside - a yard and gard
- Prominent roadside position on Coventry Road (A45)
- Outside - yard and garden
- 77.67 m / 836 sq ft
- FOR SALE BY COTTONS AUCTION 7th DECEMBER 2017 at The Holte Suite, Aston Villa Football Club
- Auction Guide Price £180,000 - £195,000
A self-contained ground floor retail unit which extends to provide a sales area and rear staff room.
To the rear of the property is ancillary storage space together with WC's.
A yard and garden is accessed via an entrance gate to the side of the property and can be accessed from the rear of the shop.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-56123899.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2673. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burley Browne, Sutton Coldfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Burley Browne, Sutton Coldfield on 0121 396 0071.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.