|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 September 2016 (126 days ago)|
- Stunning first floor flat moments from Ealing Common
- Large reception room with bay-fronted sash windows
- Separate fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- High ceilings, period features and hard wood floors
- Three generous double bedrooms
- Larger-than-average bathroom and recently added en suite
- In excellent condition and has an external security gate
- Great location close to shops and amenities on The Broadway
Full descriptionLONG LET. Beautifully presented throughout, this superb three bedroom first floor flat boasts spacious interiors with high ceilings and period features, a contemporary kitchen and a fantastic location moments from Ealing Common.
Warwick Road is enviably located moments from the open spaces of Ealing Common and within easy reach of the great selection of bars, shops and restaurants along Ealing Broadway.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 998244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Ealing.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.