|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 October 2016 (495 days ago)|
- Beautifully presented one bedroom, lower ground floor flat
- Patio garden within this substantial Victorian house
- Moments from the River Thames and Hammersmith Bridge
- Reception room with built in storage
- Spacious fully fitted kitchen with ample space for dining
- Patio doors opening to garden
- Stylish white suite bathroom with separate shower cubicle
LONG LET. This beautifully presented one bedroom flat offers spacious and bright accommodation, with a private patio garden and a lovely location within a Victorian house close to the Thames and Hammersmith Bridge.
Mall Road is ideally located for a wide variety of shops, restaurants and bars on Hammersmith Broadway, and the motorist will find easy access to the A4/M4 for routes both in and out of London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 996773. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Chiswick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.