|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 October 2016 (363 days ago)|
- One spacious double bedroom
- Luxurious bathroom
- New fantastic development
- Spacious and bright living accommodation throughout
- Ample storage opportunities
- Close to public transports
- Wooden flooring
- An array of charming features throughout
- Fully integrated modern kitchen
A fantastic opportunity to live in a spacious, newly renovated one bedroom apartment set in a dynamic residential development in the heart of Acton. This stunning property boasts a spacious and bright reception room that merges into the modern integrated kitchen area. Furthermore there is a vast double bedroom with fitted wardrobes.The Tech West development features contemporary layouts with characterful features retained from the original warehouse conversion such as open plan design, exposed brickwork, steel columns and beams. This one bedroom apartment is finished to the highest specification with a spacious kitchen, a bright and elegant bathroom and stylish, modern open plan living areas in which you can relax and entertain.
Tech West Lofts is conveniently located to take advantage of the rest of London, with a myriad of transport options in walking distance of the development. Public transport is soon to become even better with Crossrail operating from Acton Main Line by 2018, with connections to the City in under 15 minutes.
Property ref: 121_2390_4256932
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56157913.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4256932. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orchards Of London, Acton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.