|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 November 2017 (74 days ago)|
- EPC Rating E
- REDUCED ADMIN FEE'S
- Five double bedrooms
- Split-level rear garden
- Off street parking
- Gas Central Heating
- Two reception rooms
**REDUCED ADMIN FEE'S WITH WILLIAM H BROWN**William h brown offer this STUNNING, beautifully maintained Unfurnished 5 bed hall entrance Victorian Terrace house located 20 minutes walk East of Norwich City Centre in the ever popular Thorpe St Andrew. The property benefits from 5 double bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 reception rooms, off road parking, GCH and split level rear garden.
Wooden flooring, door to front aspect, stairs to first floor, door to basement.
Wooden flooring, window to front aspect, working fire place.
Wooden flooring, window to front aspect.
Tiled flooring, window to rear aspect, range of wall and base units, gas hob & electric oven, space for fridge / freezer, plumbing for a Dishwasher.
Tiled flooring, window to rear aspect, and plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom One (double)
Wood flooring, window to front aspect, walk in wardrobe.
Shower, low level w/c and wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two (double)
Wood flooring, window to front aspect.
Bedroom Three (double)
Window to rear aspect, built in cupboard.
Wood flooring, large claw bath in the centre of the room, wash hand basin, cupboard, window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Four (double)
Carpeted flooring, velux window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Five (double)
Carpeted flooring, velux window to rear aspect.
Low level w/c, wash hand basin, shower.
Front garden has off road parking for 2 cars, to the rear of the property there is a beautiful court yard garden with outhouse and side access, there is also a raised decked area.
Feature Sash windows throughout with original Victorian wooden shutters downstairs, GCH, 5 double bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
Pets at negotiation, no housing benefit, no smoking
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56162197.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4958I5819. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Norwich Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.