|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 March 2017 (437 days ago)|
- Attractive family house - unfurnished
- Totally renovated & modernised
- Three bedrooms
- 34 ft. South-facing decked rear garden
- Contemporary kitchen & bathroom
- Off-street parking
- Secluded and very quiet location
- Near Forest Hill BR station
A fantastic 903 sq.ft three bedroom house built some 25 years ago which has been completely renovated & modernised to provide fabulous modern living in a gated development. The kitchen & bathroom have brand new contemporary fittings including an integrated dishwasher & a washer/dryer, a heated towel rail and underfloor heating, and the living room, is bright & spacious and overlooks the quiet rear garden which has just been beautifully decked out in a tiered step-effect. There is also a separate downstairs toilet. Upstairs there are three bedrooms with a 17 ft. rear balcony off two of them combined with excellent storage in each room. New energy efficient Worcester Boch combi boiler and LED lighting throughout the property, help to lower running costs.
With Forest Hill station nearby the property is in a great location. The fabulous Horniman Museum is close by with pretty gardens and grounds that offer green space galore along with stunning views across London. The Museum itself has an amazing mix of eclectic anthropological delights and musical instruments as well as an indoor wasps nest, a cafe and an aquarium! Opposite the museum is a great park space for kids with a large sandpit and climbing frames galore. Sydenham High School is a great local school. The area also boasts Sydenham Wells and Mayow parks nearby as is Crystal Palace park with its great amenities for children and adults alike. Frequent open air concerts in the summer and a famous dinosaur park as well as an Olympic sized pool and fitness facilities make this a great spot to explore.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 361100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daisy Lets & Sales, East Dulwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.