|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 October 2016 (584 days ago)|
- WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM PURPOSE BUILT FLAT
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- EXCLUSIVE USE of HEATED SWIMMING POOL
- SECURE PARKING SPACE
- GREAT STORAGE
- IMMACULATE COMMUNAL HALLWAY
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- CONTEMPORARY FITTED BATHROOM with SHOWER
- DUAL ASPECT LOUNGE
A WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM PURPOSE BUILT FLAT situated in this POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION just off VARNDEAN DRIVE benefiting from EXCLUSIVE USE of HEATED SWIMMING POOL (April to October) and with SECURE PARKING SPACE. This property comprises entrance hall with GREAT STORAGE via SECURE IMMACULATE COMMUNAL HALLWAY with PASSENGER LIFT, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS one with WALK-IN WARDROBE/OFFICE/STORAGE AREA, CONTEMPORARY FITTED BATHROOM with SHOWER, DUAL ASPECT LOUNGE with ACCESS to BALCONY, SEPARATE FITTED KITCHEN, GCH, GREAT VIEWS, NEUTRAL DECOR. EPC D. MUST BE VIEWED!
Property ref: 121_2020_3944947
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56181574.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3944947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brices, Hove.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.