|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 December 2016 (161 days ago)|
- Bright and well proportioned four bedroom house
- Spacious accommodation arranged over three floors
- Offers recently refurbished interiors
- Generous reception room with fireplace and space to dine
- Bright, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and balcony
- Second bedroom with en suite shower room
- Fantastic location on a quiet residential street
- Boasts a beautiful garden
Full descriptionLONG LET. Enviably located on a quiet street in the heart of Little Venice, this stylish, well proportioned four bedroom house is arranged over three floors and features a delightful reception room opening onto a superb garden.
Warwick Place is located within easy reach of the cosmopolitan boutiques and cafés of Clifton Road and Formosa Street, while the picturesque Grand Union Canal is close by. Warwick Avenue Underground Station (Bakerloo Line) is moments away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 979093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, St Johns Wood.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.