|Added on Rightmove:||21 October 2016 (454 days ago)|
- Close Wandsworth Town
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Contemporary Bathroom
- Spacious Reception Diner
- Stylish Separate Kitchen
A fantastic recently refurbished third (top) floor furnished flat in the heart of Wandsworth Town. The transport links include East Putney Underground station and Wandsworth Town Mainline station. Available soon.
*****ZERO ADMINISTRATION FEES FOR A OCTOBER MOVE IN*****
A fantastic recently refurbished third (top) floor furnished flat in the heart of Wandsworth Town. The property comprises a dual aspect reception room with space for a dining table, a modern galley kitchen with appliances including dishwasher, washing machine, gas hob, electric oven and fridge freezer, a master bedroom with a private balcony, two further bedrooms and a modern bathroom with a white suite and shower over the bath. The property also benefits from wooden floors throughout. Chapel Yard is located in the heart of Wandsworth Town close to the local cafes, bars, shops and a cinema complex. The transport links include numerous bus services, East Putney Underground station and Wandsworth Town Mainline station providing links into the City and the West End. Available soon furnished. Early viewings essential.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56183218.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P0964J1109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Wandsworth - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.