|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 April 2017 (344 days ago)|
- Fabulous Loft Apartment in the heart of Bankside
- Floor to ceiling windows and original features
- 2 double bedrooms
- Excellent location
- Stylish furniture
- 24 hour concierge and on-site gymnasium
- Dual aspect views across the Thames and St. Pauls
Unique loft-style apartment on the seventh floor of the iconic Bankside Lofts Development by the Manhattan Loft Corporation, situated adjacent to the Tate Modern and right at the heart of the South bank. The two large private terraces offer delightful, dual aspect views of the river Thames and St Pauls. The stylish apartment consists of two double bedrooms, two modern bathrooms and fully fitted kitchen. Residents of the Bankside Lofts also have access to an on-site gymnasium, communal gardens and 24-hour concierge service. Ideally located, within five minutes' walk of District, Circle, and Jubilee line underground stations as well as National Rail services from Waterloo, London Bridge and Blackfriars. The area is amply provided with bars, restaurants and coffee shops, together with a wealth of cultural venues including the Globe theatre, the Old Vic, the Young Vic, The National Theatre and the Festival Hall, to name but a few.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56190349.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7192416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Circa London, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.