|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 October 2016 (212 days ago)|
- Three Bedrooms with newly fitted carpets
- Good size lounge with patio doors to garden
- Newly fitted kitchen
- Modern bathroom with shower unit over bath
- Hallway with new flooring & understairs desk space
- Re-decorated throughout in neutral colour
- Gas central heating & Double glazing
- Garage and off road parking
- Close to local shops & schools
- Located in quiet cul-de-sac
Full descriptionA deceptively spacious three bedroom semi- detached house located in a cul-de-sac in a popular and quiet residential location, close to local schools, bus services and local shops.
This property has recently undergone some refurbishment and re-decoration and benefits from:
- Newly fitted kitchen with space for dining table and newly fitted flooring
- Ground floor cloakroom,
- Good size lounge with patio doors to enclosed garden
- Spacious hallway with new flooring and understairs space for computer desk
- Stairs and landing are newly carpeted
- 2 newly carpeted double bedrooms
- 1 newly carpeted single room
- Good size bathroom with shower unit over bath
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Garage and off road parking
Long term let with immediate availability
Peacehaven is a town and civil parish in the Lewes district of East Sussex. It is located above the chalk cliffs of the South Downs approximately six miles east of Brighton city centre, on the A259 road. Its site coincides with the point where the Greenwich meridian crosses the English south coast.
This attractive house is well placed in a popular area with local shops, parks, bus stops all within in easy reach. There are frequent buses that will take you to Brighton City Centre, Hove, Brighton Station or Seaford and Eastbourne. The A27 and A23 have links to London airports, M23 & M25.
Shops: Located on A259 or Peacehaven local shopping Parade the Meridian Centre, Brighton City Centre, Brighton Marina, Newhaven or Seaford
Nearest Train Station: Newhaven Station 10 min drive
Schools in the area:
Peacehaven Primary School
Meridian Primary School
Meridian CP School
Private: Brighton College, Roedean
Universities: Brighton and Sussex
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LAMP__36WOO. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by King & Chasemore Lettings, Peacehaven.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.