|Added on Rightmove:||23 October 2017 (50 days ago)|
- Double Glazed
- Fully Furnished
- Washing Machine
NOW AVAILABLE FOR THE 2018/19 ACADEMIC YEAR!
These spacious 2 bedroom apartments, located in the city centre, are conveniently situated near Leicester's railway station and are only a minute walk to the high street shops. The close proximity of these apartments to both Leicester and De Montfort University make these an ideal prospect for students.
The rooms come fully furnished with:
• A double bed
• A double wardrobe
• A study desk and chair
The kitchens come fully fitted with mod cons such as:
• An oven/hob
• A fridge/freezer
• A washer/dryer
Bills and Internet Included: £299 Utility Contribution
• Close to DMU and Leicester College
• Close to Highcross Shopping centre
• Close to Leicester University
• Close to Train station
• Double glazing
• Fitted Kitchen
• Fully Furnished
• Shops and amenities nearby
From time to time we run various special offers for you to take advantage of with their own set of conditions. To kick start the letting season we are offering the following:-
- Introduce a friend to sign up to one of our properties and receive £30 off your application fee or £25 cashback
- Complimentary fibre optic internet (50mbps) - selected properties only*
- Half Summer rent on Selected properties.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 177ChsF8. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leicester Students, Leicester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.