|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 February 2017 (425 days ago)|
- 50% OFF FIRST MONTHS RENT.
- · Delightful semi detached property in this sought after location
- · Unfurnished
- · Spacious living room with ample dining space
- · Three bedrooms
- · Gas fired central heating/uPVC double glazing
- · Potential long term let/driveway providing off road parking
- · Will not accept Housing Benefit & may consider a cat but no dogs
- · Council tax band B / EPC - C
- · Deposit £850/ Reference and admin fees apply, contact agent for details
A delightful double bay windowed semi detached house situated in this sought after location, convenient for local amenities, primary school and bus routes. Fashionably decorated it offers hallway, through living room with ample dining space, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, smart recently fitted bathroom, driveway providing off road parking and pleasant gardens to the front and rear. Potential long term let. EPC - C. 50% OFF FIRST MONTHS RENT.
Council tax band B. (This information was obtained on 21st September 2016 and is for guidance purposes only. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries).
Deposit payable £800
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56202124.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30091732. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson Green & Preston, Grimsby - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.