|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (61 days ago)|
- EPC Rating: B
- Four Bedroom Detached Home
- Two Doubles And Two Singles
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Kitchen Diner With Appliances
- Utility Room And Cloakroom
- En Suite Shower Room
- Drive To Garage
- Close To Local Amenities
- Access To Serpentine Green And Peterborough City Centre
A four bedroom detached home situated in a sought after development, close to local amenities and with excellent access to serpentine Green, Peterborough City Centre, bus routes and major road links.
The property is available to view straight away and is an ideal opportunity for those wanting a detached family home set across two floors.
Call Connells today on 01733 240043 to arrange a viewing.
A good size detached home set in a sought after township between Peterborough and Hampton. The property has excellent access to Serpentine Green, Peterborough City Centre, major road links (including the A1(M), and is close to local amenities.
The property benefits from uPVC double glazing, full gas central heating, a large enclosed garden, a driveway leading to a garage to the side of the house, a spacious lounge with French doors to the garden, a modern kitchen and utility room fitted with appliances, a ground floor cloakroom, two doubles and two single bedrooms, an en suite shower room, and a family bathroom.
The entrance hall has tiled flooring and stairs to the first floor. There is a ground floor cloakroom fitted with a white 2 piece suite and with tiled floor. the spacious lounge has French doors to the rear garden, and the large kitchen diner is fitted with a range of attractive units and work surfaces. The kitchen has a built in electric double oven with four ring gas hob and extractor over, an integral fridge and freezer and dishwasher, tiled floor and door to a utility room with single drainer sink unit, tiled floor, built in washing machine and door to the rear garden.
The landing has a built in cupboard and access to four bedrooms, two doubles and two singles. The master bedroom has a built in wardrobe and an en suite shower room fitted with a white 3 piece suite, vinyl flooring and heated towel rail. The second and third bedrooms also have built in wardrobes. The family bathroom is fitted with a white 3 piece suite, has vinyl flooring and a heated towel rail.
Outside to the side there is a drive leading to a single garage. Gated side access leads to a large enclosed garden with lawn and patio.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56209336.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1187J3422. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Hampton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.