|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 October 2016 (334 days ago)|
- Situated on the third floor of a purpose built mansion block
- Benefits from lift access
- Generous reception room with space to entertain
- Open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Provides ample fitted storage throughout
- Access to communal gardens
- Stunning views from balcony over communal gardens
LONG LET. Affording direct access to wonderful communal gardens, this gorgeous and bright three bedroom flat features neutrally decorated interiors, generous proportions and a lovely balcony.
Beach House is located close to a comprehensive range of amenities in the close by Earls Court Road, while the many restaurants and bars of Old Brompton Road are also within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 998834. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earls Court.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.