|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 October 2016 (465 days ago)|
- Corner Property, Townhouse with Garage
- Three Double Bedrooms with En-suites
- Large Kitchen with Patio Garden
- Near to Sloane Square
- Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea
- Council Tax: £2143.30
This newly renovated three bedroom town house is perfectly situated on the corner of a quiet street close to Sloane Square and its many amenities. Benefitting from a secure garage attached to the property which is ideal for cars and additional storage alike. There is a large kitchen and dining area with a secluded patio garden. There are three double bedrooms with their own en-suite bathroom. The master bedroom also has a separate walk in wardrobe and dressing area.
The house is located on D'Oyley Street, a quiet road off the southern end of Sloane Street and just moments from Sloane Square and the international amenities of Knightsbridge.
The property comprises a fully fitted kitchen and breakfast room, dining room, drawing room, master bedroom suite, two further double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, a guest cloakroom, two patios, ornamental balconies and an integral garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56209936.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference KBR090031_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Knightsbridge & Chelsea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.