|Added on Rightmove:||23 October 2017 (180 days ago)|
- Dining Room
- Close to DMU
- Double Glazed
- Near transport links
- Bills Included
- Close to Leicester University
- Close to City Centre
NOW BOOKING FOR 2018/19!!
This luxurious 1 bedroom apartment; is conveniently situated near Leicester's railway station and is only a minute walk to the high street shops, bars and clubs. These apartments are centrally located between both Leicester and De Montfort. Fully furnished and carpeted throughout these apartments make a wonderful home to students from all walks of life.
The apartment comes fully furnished with:
• a double bed
• a double/three door wardrobe
• study desk and chair
The kitchen comes fully fitted with mod cons such as:
• an oven/hob
• a fridge/freezer
• a washer/dryer
The living room comes furnished with:
• a large leather sofa
• a coffee table
• a TV stand
• Audio intercom
• Close to DMU and Leicester College
• Close to Highcross Shopping centre
• Close to Leicester University
• Double glazing
• Fitted Kitchen
• Fully Furnished
• Shops and amenities nearby
Admin Fees: £99
Utility Contribution: £299
From time to time we run various special offers for you to take advantage of with their own set of conditions. To kick start the letting season we are offering the following:-
- Introduce a friend to sign up to one of our properties and receive £30 off your application fee or £25 cashback
- Complimentary fibre optic internet (50mbps) - selected properties only*
- Half Summer rent on Selected properties.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MIN7. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leicester Students, Leicester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.