|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 October 2016 (549 days ago)|
- Available now
- In the heart of Hampton Hill
- Garden backs on to the Longford River
- Charming two bedroom home
- Double bedrooms
- Finished to a high standard
- Wooden flooring throughout downstairs
- Bushy Park and the high street only a stones throw away
- EPC Rating - D
If you are looking for a charming two bedroom home in the perfect location, then look no further.
Finished to a high standard throughout, to the ground floor offers not one but two reception rooms all laid with wooden flooring. A fully fitted kitchen with doors leading to a private garden and a modern bathroom. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes.
Located on a sought after road in the village of Hampton Hill with Bushy Park and the High Street only a short stroll away.
Chase Buchanan are bonded members of ARLA (Association of Residential Letting Agents).
Property ref: 121_322_2676308
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56216632.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2676308. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, Hampton Hill & Teddington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.