Office to rentSociety House, High Street, West Bromwich,West Midlands, B70
£70,720 pa (£5,893 pcm)
7,072 sq. ft.
- 7,072 sq ft (657 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Air conditioning
- Gas fired central heating
- Part raised floors
- Suspended ceilings with ceiling/task lighting
- Restaurant/canteen facility
- Break out area
- Two 10 person passenger lifts plus goods lift (750kg capacity)
- Ladies, Gents & Disabled toilet facilities
- Back-up generator
Society House is an iconic office building, formerly occupied by West Bromwich Building Society as their Headquarters, in the centre of West Bromwich Town Centre at the heart of a £1 billion regeneration programme, approximately 1 mile from Junction 1 of the M5. A total of 111 on site secure car parking spaces are available which will be allocated on a pro rata basis of approximately 1/400 sq ft.
The high quality office accommodation currently provides a mixture of open plan and partitioned offices.
Excellent communication links to the national motorway network via the nearby J1 M5 will be further enhanced with the completion of the underpass scheme at the nearby A41/All Saints junction.
|Ground||7,072 sq. ft.|
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-56217983.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Society_House_Ground_Floor. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bond Wolfe, West Bromwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.