|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 October 2016 (227 days ago)|
- Wonderful three bedroom semi-detached house
- Boasting off-road parking
- Peaceful residential cul-de-sac next to Priory Park
- Walking distance to Prittlewell main line Station
- Secluded rear garden with shed to remain
- Three Good size bedrooms rooms & Ground floor cloakroom/WC
- Close to Outstanding Westcliff High Schools & St thomas More
- Close to Southend Hospital and local amenities
- Three good-size bedrooms and modern family bathroom
- Available December 20th 2016 - Fully furnished or Unfurnished
Full descriptionFURNISHED OR UNFURNISHED LET A highly sought-after three bedroom house next to Priory Park boasting outstanding living space, off-street parking and good access to local amenities. Available December 20th 2016.
Working tenants only - Fees apply
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56232610.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 7181247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blackshaw Homes, Southend.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.