|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (519 days ago)|
- Stunning five bedroom four floored house
- Spacious reception room with wood floor
- Expansive private garden
- Bright generous rooms throughout
- Open-plan modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with ample storage and walk-in wardrobe
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Off-street parking
LONG LET. Located on the highly sought-after Porchester Terrace this superb five bedroom house boasts substantial accommodation, benefiting from a recent refurbishment the house offers bright rooms and neutral décor throughout.
Porchester Terrace is a beautiful tree-lined street close to the restaurants, shops and bars of Queensway and Whiteleys shopping and cinema complex and Notting Hill.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 999092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.