Office to rentOxford Row, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS1
- Modern Fitout
- Staffed Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Recently Refurbished
- High Speed Fibre Internet
Oxford House, situated in the financial and legal district, is in a prime location. It is in close proximity to transport links at ten minutes’ walk from the train station. It is also next to Leeds’s combined court and you can be in the heart of Leeds City centre within minutes.
Unlike most offices we have a business lounge available to all our clients, equipped with a fully fitted kitchen and complimentary tea, coffee, milk and sugar. There is also a drink and snacks vending machine. This is a great place to relax, meet your clients and enjoy a quiet cup of coffee before getting back to work.
Here are a few things that can be expected from our offices:
– High quality spaces in prime city centre locations
– High speed internet
– VOIP telecoms
– Energy efficient lighting
– No hidden charges
– Air con and heating that each office can control
– A secure building that can only be accessed by people in possession of a fob
– 24/7 Access with personally programmed fob keys
– Spacious reception and lounge area
– Modern meeting rooms that can be hired from half an hour to a day*
– Free access to our contemporary Leeds city centre business lounge
– Stylish fully equipped kitchens with complimentary tea, coffee, sugar and milk
– Polite and friendly reception staff should you require any assistance
– A reception that is fully manned from 8-6
– All offices fully furnished with contemporary desks, storage units and chairs
– Monthly invoices issued
– Offices within walking distance of Leeds train station
Please note, by submitting an enquiry regarding this property you agree that we may send your details to the landlord of this property so they may contact you in order to answer any questions, or arrange a convenient viewing time. STRICTLY NO AGENT OR SUB-LETTING CALLS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3311. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Online Letting Agents Ltd, Bury St Edmunds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.