Office to rentGround Floor, Colonial Buildings, 59-61 Hatton Garden, London, EC1N
Removed 780 sq. ft. | £38,610 pa| £3,218 pcm
- 780 sq ft (72 sq m)
- A self-contained loft style office unit on the ground floor of this impressive Victorian office building
- Benefits from good natural light, gas central heating, air-conditioning and timber flooring
- The property is located on the popular Hatton Garden in the heart of Clerkenwell
- A few moments walk from Farringdon and Chancery Lane stations
- Served by a number of bus routes around the city
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-56246059.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd Limited, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.