|Added on Rightmove:||26 September 2016 (572 days ago)|
- **HALF PRICE RENT FOR DEC MOVE IN**
- Two bedrooms
- Great residential Location
- Parking to the rear
- Spacious accommodation throughout
- Maintained to a Very High Standard
- Modern Fitted Kitchens
- *** BOOK A VIEWING ***
MODERNISED (mod-er-nahz-ed) Definition; to make modern
***1ST MONTHS RENT HALF PRICE FOR A DECEMBER MOVE IN***
Lime Property are delighted to offer to the rental market this two bedroom apartment situated in the sought after area of Hessle. The property has been beautifully maintained throughout and must be viewed to avoid disappointment.
The property comprises of; open plan lounge and modern kitchen with appliances, two bedrooms (One with fitted wardrobes) and bathroom with three piece white bathroom suite.
Externally there is private parking for residents.
Early viewing is essential and now invited
Situated in the sought after area of Hessle the property is ideally situated for local amenities and transport links.
COUNCIL TAX BAND A
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 317278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lime Property, Hull.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.