|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 December 2016 (496 days ago)|
- Beautiful one bedroom ground floor flat
- Fantastic reception and dining room with storage
- Boasts a bright and contemporary interior living space
- Lovely private garden with access to park from the rear
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Good sized bedroom
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Off-street parking
SHORT LET. A charming one bedroom ground floor flat found in Twickenham boasting a bright and modern interior throughout, lovely private garden and off-street parking.
Lincoln Avenue is a quiet residential street ideally located for all local amenities found in nearby Twickenham and Richmond town with the river Thames also nearby. Whitton (National Rail) is the nearest station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 999167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Twickenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.