|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 October 2016 (472 days ago)|
- Open-plan reception room with bi-folding doors to garden
- Stunning kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Beautiful garden with decking area ideal for entertaining
- Master bedroom with built-in storage wardrobes
- Large bathroom with double sink and free-standing bathtub
- Off-street parking
- Separate utility room
LONG LET. Beautifully presented throughout, this gorgeous four bedroom house is bright, airy and incredibly spacious within boasting a large family garden, stunning kitchen and off-street parking.
Ideally situated a short walk from the green expanses of Putney Heath and Wimbledon Common. While Putney High Street and Wimbledon offer an incredible array of shops and restaurants.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 999281. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Putney.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.