|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (346 days ago)|
- Two bedrooms
- Bathroom and en suite shower room
- Close proximity to the mainline station
- Allocated parking for one car
- Early viewing recommended
- EPC Rating D
A modern two bedroom, two bathroom, first floor apartment with allocated parking, situated within walking distance of the mainline station - connecting to Kings Cross in approx. 28mins. The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hall, two double bedrooms, en suite shower room to the master bedroom, family bathroom and open plan kitchen/living area with juliet balcony. Kitchen appliances include fridge and freezer, electric hob and oven, dishwasher and washing machine. One allocated parking space. Electric central heating. EPC Rating D. Council tax band D. Available unfurnished, an early viewing is recommended.
Communal Entrance -
Entrance Hallway - Video entry phone. Cupboard housing water cylinder.
Bedroom One - 4.72m max (2.84m min) x 2.84m (15'06 max (9'04 min - Built in wardrobes.
En Suite Shower Room - Glass fronted shower cubicle. Heated towel rail. Wall mounted sink. Low level WC.
Family Bathroom - Panel enclosed bath with shower attachment. Low level WC. Wall mounted sink.
Bedroom Two - 3.53m x 2.59m (11'07 x 8'06) -
Kitchen/Living Room - 6.93m x 3.63m (22'09 x 11'11) - Juliet balcony in the living area to the front. Kitchen appliances include fridge and freezer, electric hob and oven, dishwasher and washing machine/dryer.
Outside - Allocated parking for one vehicle.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26529031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aitchisons, St Albans.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.