|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 October 2016 (569 days ago)|
- 2/3 Bedrooms / 2 Receptions / 2 bathrooms (one En Suite)
- Heating and hot water included in the rent
- Communal gardens
- Balcony with Stunning Views of London and Wimbledon Tennis
- Allocated Underground Parking
- Daytime Porter
- EPC Rating : C
John D Wood & Co. Wimbledon Lettings are pleased to offer a fabulous and neutrally decorated two or three bedroomed apartment on the 6th floor of this popular building in Wimbledon. With stunning views of the Wimbledon Tennis courts and spacious and bright reception, modern kitchen this would be suitable for a young family or a professional couple with a need for a study.
The property has two large double bedrooms, both with built-in storage, there is an ensuite shower room, a family bathroom, a spacious and bright reception room with wood floors and a fitted kitchen. The apartment forms part of a residential complex with communal gardens and close to the transport links of both Wimbledon Park and Southfields.
The property has a lift, communal gardens, allocated and visitor parking. For further information please call John D Wood and Co. Wimbledon Village.
EPC Rating : C
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56262595.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000157967. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co, Wimbledon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.