|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (315 days ago)|
- Detached family house ideally located for schools
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Rent directly from NLA Accredited Landlord
Property reference number 5679615. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A beautifully presented spacious detached five bedroom, 3 bathroom family house with off street parking and a double garage situated in a quiet corner plot at the end of a sought after cul-de-sac.
- The original property was built in the mid 1970s but has been substantially extended and completely refurbished and is now beautifully presented to a very high specification throughout.
- Outstanding handmade kitchen by Chamber Furniture with an extensive range of solid oak fronted units and blue pearl granite work surfaces, a lovely marble surround to the fireplace in the living room and delightful master bedroom suite with wisteria clad balcony.
- Waverley Drive is situated at the end of a small cul-de-sac off Sandown Park on the eastern outskirts on Tunbridge Wells some two miles from the town centre which provides a comprehensive range of shopping and leisure facilities usually associated with a regional centre.
- Communications throughout the area are excellent. The mainline railway station provides services to London Bridge / Canon Street / Charing Cross (timetable journey time about 50 minutes).
- By road the A21 is close by providing direct access to the M25, London, the airports as well as the South Coast.
- There is an excellent selection of schools both private and state throughout the area and Kent operates a Grammar School system.
- The house is convenient for Beechwood Sacred Heart School, Kent College, Skinners Academy and Holmewood House School and would suit a family looking for a long term rental from October.
- Six weeks deposit required
* Please quote ref. 5679615 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £380.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56268514.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 5679615_41284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.