|Added on Rightmove:||27 September 2016 (574 days ago)|
- Attractive mid-terraced house
- Quality fitted kitchen, 2 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Modern 3-pce bathroom with shower
- Small enclosed yard area
- Well-presented accommodation
- Excellent town centre location
Situated in a favoured area close to Great Harwood town centre and the local amenities this desirable stonebuilt cottage has been presented to good standards. The property briefly comprises lounge with a large decorative feature fireplace, attractive quality kitchen, two bedrooms, a luxury 3-piece white bathroom suite with shower and enclosed yard to the rear.
3.9m x 3.9m (12"8" x 12"8"); with laminate wood floor, excellent feature fireplace.
3.1m x 2.2m (10" x 7"4"); with a range of quality modern fitted wall and base units with complementary working surfaces, tiled splash backs, double electric oven with four-ring hob, door to rear, open staircase to first floor.
3m x 3.9m (9"11" x 12"11").
1.5m x 2.5m (5" x 8"4"); with built-in storage cupboard.
Housing modern three-piece white suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, low-suite w.c. and pedestal washbasin.
Small enclosed rear yard area.
No DSS. No Smokers. No Pets.
Early October, 2016.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 362390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Honeywell, Clitheroe .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.